Farm hours this closing weekend: Friday and Saturday, July 25 and 26, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Come cool off with our Lavender Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream or a Vernor’s float made with Yule Love It Lavender Lemon Zest Ice Cream
Admission: $3 per person, children 12 and under are free. To ensure peace, harmony and safety for everyone:
- NO PETS ALLOWED ON PROPERTY OR LEFT IN CARS.
- PLEASE CARPOOL: PARKING IS LIMITED. NO PARKING ON YULE ROAD.
Events this weekend:
- Farm tour at 10:10 a.m., $5 per person (admission waved with tour). The tour begins near the parking area.
- Sorry, our lavender plants are sold out.
- Friday at 1 p.m., You Can Farm: Iris discusses the grand adventure of growing, preserving and selling your own food. Free with $3 admission. Registration requested for preparation of materials; please email email@example.com to reserve your spot.
- Saturday at 1 p.m., Health in a Pickle: Farmer Jeanette Farley is our special guest and will demonstrate how to make kimchi and other fermented foods for your health. Free with $3 admission. Registration requested for preparation of materials; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.